Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for the web. Material Components for the web (MDC Web) helps developers execute Material Design. Developed by a core team of engineers and UX designers at Google, these components enable a reliable development workflow to build beautiful and functional web projects.
Material Components for the web is the successor to Material Design Lite, and has 3 high-level goals:
- Production-ready components consumable in an a-la-carte fashion
- Best-in-class performance and adherence to the Material Design guidelines
- Seamless integration with other JS frameworks and libraries
- Material Components for React: MDC Web integration for React (using foundations/adapters)
- Material Web Components: MDC Web integration for Web Components (using vanilla components)
- Additional third-party integrations
- Preact Material Components
- RMWC: React Material Web Components
- Angular MDC
- Blox Material: Angular Integration Library.
- Vue MDC Adapter: MDC Web Integration for Vue.js (using foundations/adapters.)
- Material Components Vue: MDC Web Integration for Vue.js (using vanilla components)
- More coming soon! Feel free to submit a pull request adding your library to this list, so long as you meet our criteria.