JetMenu v1.5.5 is a top-notch mega menu addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin. This plugin allows you creating a fully responsive mega menu with dropdown items, rich in content modules, all the process clear and easy. JetMenu frees your potential when it comes to creating uncommon mega menu items. you can also able to download previous version of this addon JetMenu v1.5.4 Mega Menu Addon.
- User-friendly: From now you dont need to bother about learning HTML coding to create attractive menus which will make your website stand out from your competitors. Plugin’s rich functionality perfectly couples with its simplicity and clearness.
- Rich Content: Discover great selection of content modules, specially developed to help you in your menu building. You are free to create eye-catching menu items, enhance them with nice elements and add various multimedia content.
- Fully Responsive: Everything you created with the help of JetMenu will look perfect on any device! This plugin is fully responsive and greatly shown either on mobile phone, tablet or desktop.
- Exquisite Badges: Make your menus more attractively-looking thanks to nice badges. Mark your menu items as trending, hot or new – this way youâ€™ll help your visitors to navigate in your website and engage new audience.
- Diverse Colors: Want to make your menu truly good-looking? Select your perfect colors from this magnificent palette and spice up your Mega menu!
- Customizable Backgrounds: Experiment with versatile backgrounds available in JetMenu! Set up its width, add custom background, play around with other options, and your Mega menu will look absolutely astonishing.
- Mega Menu Module: Feel how easy it is to to add Mega menu module to your webpage and customize it according to your vision!
- Dummy Data Included: In case if you like Mega menu on the demo and want to embed it to your website, we have a solution for you! re offering dummy data files so you could create a menu exactly like in the demo.
- Import/Export Options: Need to rest your menu settings to default ones? Want to export your styled settings to be used elsewhere? Just use Import/Export options!