- Declarative: React makes it painless to create interactive UIs. Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes. Declarative views make your code more predictable, simpler to understand, and easier to debug.
- Learn Once, Write Anywhere: We don’t make assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, so you can develop new features in React without rewriting existing code. React can also render on the server using Node and power mobile apps using React Native.
React HotKeys a declarative library for handling hotkeys and focus areas in React applications.
- Minimal and declarative API
- Easy-to-use HOC available.
- Named hotkeys for easy customization
- Intuitive key commands thanks to Mousetrap
- Tree based priority – the deepest focused handler wins
The AngularJS Material library is a mature and stable product that is ready for production use. Developers should note that AngularJS Material works only with AngularJS 1.x. AngularJS Material is both a UI Component framework and a reference implementation of Google’s Material Design Specification. This project provides a set of reusable, well-tested, and accessible UI components based on Material Design.
Fast, caching, dynamic inline SVG DOM injection library. There are a number of ways to use SVG on a page (
This is Instagram’s private API. It has almost all the features the Instagram app has, including media upload, direct messaging, stories and more. After legal measures, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram blocked my accounts. In order to use Instagram on my phone I needed a new phone, as they banned my UDID, so that is basically why I made this API.
RFID Arduino RFID Library for MFRC522 and other RFID RC522 based modules. Read and write different types of Radio-Frequency IDentification (RFID) cards on your Arduino using a RC522 based reader connected via the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) interface.